So in summary: We ended up going back and getting a over night EEG in November, told to go to more therapists in case it was psychogenic. (Between the time I first started seeing symptoms to now I've had 5 therapists and psychologists who all told me it was medical and not psychological. But the doctors wouldn't believe them so they kept sending me to different mental professionals. Don't get me wrong i'm an advocate for therapy and mental health. In fact I've thought about becoming a Nero-psychologist for many years. But after FIVE therapists sign you off, wouldn't the Doctors get a clue?)
Had my hormones checked realized they were out of whack along with some other stuff and had a mini surgery. Went to Genetic Testing. Had another tilt table test FROM HELL. (worst experience I've ever had in my ENTIRE life!!!!) It got so bad I started praying for God just to take me.
Got the results back from the second tilt table and geneticist and Wahl a. That's how I became a P.O.T. head.
So that's my history in a nutshell. I'm too tired to write anything else. It's late and I hope it makes sense. If not oh well. Now I can start the fun posts tomorrow.
Dear Love: Miss you! You inspire me! Love you: Izz
ReplyDeleteTilt table tests are the WORST! I cried at mine.
ReplyDelete