
Okay, that's it! The VOMITING is OUT OF CONTROL!!!
Dear Porcelain Gods,
I wish to never visit you again. Please don't take it personally.
Thank you,
Your most frequent visitor.
It's official, my visits to the "situation room" are out of control and way to frequent. I'm trying to find ways to deal with it, so please, if you have ideas, pray tell.
I used to never throw up, then it started every couple of months and it progressed to daily. Now I wake up and drink my traditional two glasses of water the doctors have me drink before I get out of bed, and within min i'm throwing up. I eat I throw up, I work out I throw up, I just sit, I throw up.
So please i'm desperate, i really don't want to continue looking at my food and thinking, I wonder what this will taste like coming up.
mmm! Yummy!
will the doctors let you take zofran? its a nausea pill, they had me take it the first half of pregnancy. I love reading your blog. Hope your day gets a little bit better. Sammie Freer
ReplyDeletehey sammie!! I don't know if i've taken zofran but i've been on several nausea meds, since i'm paradoxical they all just made me more nauseous. I know it's weird. But i'm going to check with my doctor about that one just in case. :) thank you so much my dear!
ReplyDelete